UK IMMIGRATION & ASYLUM
AT HGA Solicitors, we are very dedicated in providing immigration legal services to our clients and have the immigration issues dealt with as a matter of urgency if need be, putting ourselves in the client’s position and by understanding the importance of each case from clients point of view.
We have very good skills of ascertaining and assessing prospects of success in any immigration matter as well as advising the right options for a client ‘taking into consideration particular circumstances of individual client. Due to constant changes in the Immigration laws by the Secretary of State for Home Department
We believe in providing 100% honest opinion on merits of the case. In pursuance of the same, if any immigration matter whether an application, an immigration appeal or a Judicial Review matter (JR) has lesser percentage of success according to our professional opinion and experience, we will inform the clients about the success rate without any exaggeration in their immigration matters. We believe in providing a speedy, friendly, honest, reliable, affordable and professional immigration service.
We, at HGA legal Services provide a wide range of UK immigration services. As specialist in immigration and human rights, we provide immigration legal advice and representations concerning all UK immigration and human rights cases. Various immigration services can be summarized and categorized as below:
- Same Day Premium Visa Service / One Day Visa Service
- Entry Clearance Applications (UK Visa Applications From Outside The UK)
- Switching visa categories from inside the UK
- Renewal/extension of visas from inside the UK,
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR),
- EU Law Applications
- Applications For UK Work Visas
- PBS Dependant Visa Applications
- Applications By Family Members of British Citizens and Settled persons
- Applications By Members of HM Forces, Non-HM Forces and Relevant Civilian Employees;
- Long Residence Applications
- Applications For TIER4(General) Migrant Visas
- Human Rights Applications
- Asylum & Humanitarian Protection Applications
- Applications For British Citizenship
- UK Visitor Visas
- Passport & Travel Document Applications
- Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Applications By Stateless Persons
- Applications By Turkish Citizens Under The Turkish ECAA Agreement
- Immigration Bail Application
- Visa Chase Up UK
ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW AGAINST REFUSALS OF ENTRY CLEARANCE OF POINT BASED APPLICATIONS & IMMIGRATION APPEALS IN ASYLUM AND HUMAN RIGHTS CASES INCLUDING.
- An appeal to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- An application to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber);
- An application to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal;
- An Appeal to the Upper Tribunal;
- An appeal to the Court of Appeal Civil Division;
- Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal;
- An appeal to the Supreme Court of England and Wales on point of law; and
- An application to The European Court of Human Rights.
JUDICIAL REVIEWS AGAINST THE HOME OFFICE UK VISAS & IMMIGRATION
EMERGENCY IMMIGRATION SERVICE CONCERNING DEPORTATIONS & REMOVALS.
The immigration solicitors at HGA Solicitors aim to provide the best possible service in the UK in all types of immigration matters.
At HGA Solicitors caters for expert UK immigration services to clients of all nationalities from all over the world including Americans, Canadians, Russians, Australians, New Zealanders, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Iranians, Indians and Pakistanis.